Has anyone ever told you that you’re a great story-teller?
We need the right kind of story-teller to help share the MasonMac story.
No selling, our offering is complete. We’ve developed a platform tailored to high producers, leadership from a proven Management Team known industry-wide and a full-scale marketing program to include social media platform development…it’s our DNA, it’s what we do.
MasonMac is proud to have been recently named as a Top 10 Mortgage Company in Customer Satisfaction by SocialSurvey along with being a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group since 2012. This position is part of a team that includes Executive leadership to help reach the company’s goals.
Duties and responsibilities: The majority of time will be focused on making connections on the phone in the geographical regions surrounding our current office locations. In addition, you will:
- Create targeted sourcing strategies for production positions; conduct industry and candidate prospect research; identify and utilize multiple recruitment sources to develop a pool of candidates.
- Source, screen, evaluate and recommend a diverse list of candidates and maintain a solid network of contacts within the mortgage banking industry
- Complete candidate profiles within applicant tracking system
- Work closely with respective Branch Managers to include presenting candidate(s), consulting and advising on effective recruiting strategies and techniques.
- Present at weekly update meetings with senior management on recruiting strategy progress
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal communication skills and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of phone sourcing and engaging talent
- Position is in the Company’s home office in San Ramon
Competitive compensation and benefits plan. All inquiries are confidential.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org