Our goal is to provide leadership and training for professional lending success. We are a mortgage banker, not a broker, giving our team a competitive edge.
The MasonMac Advantage
- A stable environment with opportunities for advancement in a company with roots in the real estate lending business dating back to 1887. We offer a professional development path for each staff member and seek to help each person grow their skills, and meet their goals and their career plans.
- A strong support staff of experienced underwriters and full in-house services including underwriting, drawing documents and funding loans. This competitive advantage allows us to close loans much more quickly than the competition, generally in 21 to 30 days.
- A menu of loan solutions including VA, FHA, conforming conventional and non-conforming conventional as well as 203k renovations loans and specialized Department of Agriculture loans in some markets.
- Senior management, including the chairman, who started as loan officers and know what is required to serve clients well. Chairman Herb Tasker has been an industry leader for years and is a past President of the National Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Aggressive compensation plans that allow our loan officers to be rewarded for serving their clients well. We recognize our President’s Club members (the top 10 percent) with an annual trip.
- Tools for your success: Online marketing flyer templates coupled with personalized software allow loan officers to easily create professional materials; State-of-the-art technology with anytime access.
- A competitive benefits package LEARN MORE.
The Ideal Candidate is
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Entrepreneurial and experienced
- Tech savvy
- Responsive and effective communicator
If these qualities sound like you, please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your achievements, qualifications and professional goals to Chris Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.